Nero MediaHome is the FREE media manager to organize your photos, music and video. Nero MediaHome lets you manage, edit, play, share, stream, sync and enjoy your media across all your devices. Nero Media Home brings together all your files from PCs, external USB disks, smartphones, tablets. It's THE tool to organize your media collection like never before.
And in our new mobile world, Nero MediaHome knows now boundaries: you can finally stream any video, photo or music file to virtually all devices in your home. Thanks to our new auto-transcoding feature and our Nero MediaHome apps for iOS and Android, you'll stream content right from your PC to any smartphone or tablet and even TVs where it wouldn't play before.
- All-in-one for importing, basic photo editing, slideshow creation, burning, syncing, and sharing
- Free and easy to download
- Organize photos and videos with GeoTags
- Instant access to the cloud with integrated browsing of your Nero BackItUp online storage
- Combine both your Media Player and iTunes playlists in one program and sync both to your devices
- Brush up your photos with Nero MediaHome by removing red eyes, cut out imperfect background, crop images or resize and rotate easily.
Nero MediaHome is a free software application from the Multimedia Creation Tools subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and it was last updated on 2015-09-21. The program can be installed on Win2000, WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 10, WinServer, WinOther, WinVista, WinVista x64.
Nero MediaHome (version 2015.09.21) has a file size of 2.56 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 592 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.